The Concordia Pool Complex is located within City Park. There is a wading
pool, an intermediate size pool, and a main pool with a diving area. (785) 243-
Reservations for any of the Shelter Houses may be made by calling City Hall,
- The City Park is located at 11th and Washington Streets. In addition to
the pools, the City Park has tennis courts, a basketball court, Culley
ball field, a disk golf course, two shelter houses, a skateboard area, a
sand volleyball area, two playground areas, public rest rooms, water
fountains and large grassy areas.
- Joler Park, which is located at Crestview and Peck Avenue. The
entrance to the walking trail is in Joler Park.
- Hood Park is located at 13th and Archer. Hood Park includes a tennis
court, a basketball court, a ball field, playground equipment, and a
covered picnic area.
- Airport Park has a shelter area, BBQ grills, playground equipment,
restroom facilities, and RV parking.
- Other parks include 2nd Street Park which has playground equipment
and a shelter house, and Decker Park, which is located on West 5th
The Concordia Sports Complex, located at the East edge of town features
several Softball and Baseball fields. Concordia High School, Cloud County
Community College and Summer Recreation ball teams all use the complex.
The City also offers a Summer Recreation Playground at City Park.
Recreation Director, Tom Gennette, can be contacted at (785) 243-2670.
|606 Washington, Concordia Kansas 66901 I Ph: 785-243-4290 I Fax: 785-243-2014 I e-mail the Chamber
back to the
City of Concordia
|City of Concordia Recreation
business in this
$10 a month or
$25 a quarter
Contact the office for